Small plate in Seaglass
With subtle individual wheel thrown rings, our signature small plates are just right for everything from sourdough toast to spiced gingerbread. Our shallow rim design has been carefully crafted to a fine balance; high enough keep sauces on your plate, but low enough to stack tidily, saving space in your cupboards and dishwasher.
Sturdy enough for everyday use and refined enough for sharing a meal (and a few laughs) with the people that you love.
Mix and match your set - our complementary pieces encourage true-to-you tableware.
Our delicate blue-green Seaglass hue changes intensity depending on the light. Soft and translucent, it plays exceptionally well alongside our other colours or use alone for a subtle statement.
- Approximately 20 cm in diameter.
- Handcrafted from our special porcelain stoneware blended clay
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Smooth natural clay base
- Finished in our secret handmade-from-scratch Seaglass glaze
- Made by hand, expect to embrace the organic character of each piece