Large mug in Chalk
Oh-so-huggable, our handcrafted mugs (that just so happen to double as handwarmers on chilly mornings) feature our signature wheel thrown rings inside. Our favourite way to hold is by cupping your hands around the body - thread your fingers through the handle to take a moment to slow down, breathe and savour your favourite herbal tea during a full-on day. Too good for the cupboard, this will become your go-to mug.
Mix and match your set - our complementary colours encourage true-to-you tableware.
Colour-matched to the natural colour of our porcelain stoneware clay, our Chalk glaze is the same homely off-white colour as our signature Milk glaze but with an satin matt surface, use together to complement with textures.
- Approximately 9.5 cm in diameter, 7 cm in height
- Capacity approximately 300 ml.
- Handcrafted from our special porcelain stoneware blended clay
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Smooth natural clay base
- Finished in our secret handmade-from-scratch Chalk glaze
- Made by hand, expect to embrace the organic character of each piece
Available in our two sizes, do you prefer the large or small? (A mixture is always a good idea!) Browse our small mugs here.