Simple and understated, our not-so-traditional handmade pottery is the answer to all your dining needs. With subtle individual wheel thrown rings, this is the tableware to make mealtimes into memories. Our shallow rim plate design has been carefully crafted to a fine balance; high enough keep sauces on your plate, but low enough to stack tidily, saving space in your cupboards and dishwasher. The narrow base of our bowl fits comfortably in the palm of the hand (no need to eat at a table), and the wide, shallow design creates a small yet oh-so-organic stack, adding homely charm to your kitchen cupboards.
Sturdy enough for everyday use and refined enough for sharing a meal (and a few laughs) with the people that you love.
This set contains 1 x large plate, 1 x small plate and 1 x everything bowl, with a small saving over purchasing separately. Mix and match your set - our complementary pieces encourage true-to-you tableware.
A natural, warm and fuzzy neutral. Oatmeal is remarkably versatile, working well both alone and with similar soft shades, to contrast with our Milk glaze or even to add a little softness to deep, dark monochrome interiors.
- Large plate approximately 25 cm in diameter, small plate 20 cm, bowl 16 cm by 6.5 cm.
- Handcrafted in our Hampshire pottery studio from our special porcelain stoneware blended clay
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Smooth natural clay base
- Finished in our secret handmade-from-scratch Oatmeal glaze
- Made by hand in our Hampshire pottery studio, expect to embrace the organic character of each piece