Large mug in Raw Plaster
Oh-so-huggable, our handcrafted mugs (that just so happen to double as handwarmers on chilly mornings) feature our signature wheel thrown rings inside. Our favourite way to hold is by cupping your hands around the body - thread your fingers through the handle to take a moment to slow down, breathe and savour your favourite herbal tea during a full-on day. Too good for the cupboard, this will become your go-to mug.
Mix and match your set - our complementary colours encourage true-to-you tableware.
A subtle, clear and refreshing shade of pink, Raw Plaster is reminiscent of a newly plastered wall, or the soft strokes of colour in the sky at dawn.
- Approximately 9.5 cm in diameter, 7 cm in height.
- Capacity approximately 300 ml.
- Handcrafted from our special porcelain stoneware blended clay
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Smooth natural clay base
- Finished in our secret handmade-from-scratch Raw Plaster glaze
- Made by hand, expect to embrace the organic character of each piece
Available in our two sizes, do you prefer the large or small? (A mixture is always a good idea!) Browse our small mugs here.