Small plate in Seaglass
With subtle individual wheel thrown rings, our signature small plates are just right for everything from avo-on-sourdough to a sticky slab of spiced gingerbread. Our shallow rim design has been carefully crafted to a fine balance; high enough keep sauces on your plate, but low enough to stack tidily, saving space in your cupboards and dishwasher.
Sturdy enough for everyday use and refined enough for sharing a meal (and a few laughs) with the people that you love.
Mix and match your set - our complementary pieces encourage true-to-you tableware.
Our delicate blue-green Seaglass hue changes intensity depending on the light. Soft and translucent, it plays exceptionally well alongside our other colours or use alone for a subtle statement.
- Approximately 20 cm in diameter.
- Handcrafted from our special porcelain stoneware blended clay
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Smooth natural clay base
- Finished in our secret handmade-from-scratch Seaglass glaze
- Made by hand, expect to embrace the organic character of each piece