Large serving bowl in Seaglass
Our serving bowls are all oven safe – we like to cook in them from oven-to-table, giving you more time to fully enjoy the company; simplicity served. Use your serving bowls as a not-so-traditional centrepiece, inviting your guests to help themselves while the conversation flows. Our special clay blend retains the heat well, helping to keep your food warm until they’re ready to go back for seconds.
The large size is versatile for everything from chili, bakes, puddings through to salads, risottos and crumbles. Our favourite!
Use during the week to keep your fruit to hand.
Mix and match your set - our complementary colours encourage true-to-you tableware.
Our delicate blue-green Seaglass hue changes intensity depending on the light. Soft and translucent, it plays exceptionally well alongside our other colours or use alone for a subtle statement.
- Approximately 29 cm in diameter, 6 cm in height.
- Handcrafted from our special porcelain stoneware blended clay
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Smooth natural clay base
- Finished in our secret handmade-from-scratch Seaglass glaze
- Made by hand, expect to embrace the organic character of each piece